Noctisardor Bypass Something lately drives me crazy
14 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Oh yes, he definitely had gorgeous blue eyes, that compliment was one well meant. Doubtful, though, she bit her lip, wandering if such a complimentary state was a good way to start first impressions or a good way to screw them up. She wasn’t really the wolf who would say something positive about everyone she came across. However this occasion was different, in fact, how could she not? He probably had quite a batch of females or males swooning over him, fan girls even, or even worse; fan males.

”Can I call you Al for short?” Digit asked curiously, while warm orange eyes gave him a quick shot to strengthen her question. However, he then called her very kind. D’oh, was that the kind of reputation she wanted to have? Probably not, the yearling found it to be much cooler – and therefore more appealing – to be known as a ‘rebel wolf’. So, to protest against his statement a second after he spoke, she shook her head forcefully from left to right and back again a few times. ”I’m not kind.” She said, trying to give him a puzzling mean look with her ears swept backwards and her eyes burning more fierce and bright than before. Her leathery lips sealed, though she exposed her teeth just to add to more ‘mean-looking-ness’ towards her façade. All this effort and why? It appeared that Alastor was a genuine kind wolf and she took a general liking to him, maybe they could even be friends. At least the ice had melted quickly.

”No, I’m not. I’m from a place far away, something that’s difficult to pronounce; Sterrenvuur.” But now with her months of lonely wanderings, she was maybe from ‘anywhere’, ‘everywhere’ and ‘nowhere’ all at once. ”What about you? Are you from around here? If so, what are the cool places?” Oh dear, a waterfall of words and many sentences ending with question marks. After a short pause, allowing the words to settle in – and a moment to think it all through, she added. ”But your accent. It sounds, foreign.” A remarkable notion, and she felt almost proud to say it so.
Messages In This Thread
Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 09, 2016, 12:08 AM