The Sentinels tea party pardon
the last genuine mystery
172 Posts
Ooc — kae
At once the woman greeted her, and named herself Atoll, Beta of Blackrock Depths. But how could she be? Her behavior was so at odds with the Bay wolves that she had met (or thought she had met) thus far. They had proven themselves to be brutish and unkind, lacking in both empathy, sympathy, and humor. But here was this Atoll, who greeted her like an old friend and invited all of Donnelaith to join them in celebration. There was a great disparity between what she knew of Blackrock wolves and how this woman behaved. The juxtaposition was startling, but Starbuck could not sense any ill will.

Hail indeed, Starbuck replied, giggling girlishly at the repetition. She thought about Lærke and his word, rakeet, which translated to the same greeting. But let us put the word aside, for we are well met, Atoll, and must discuss the matters at hand. You and yours are kind to invite us wolves of the wood. Happily will I relay the message. Look for me at the next new moon, for I will come as sure as it will.

She looked again upon Atoll and now saw their similarities. They were similar in coloration and in the prick of their ears, though one of the Atoll's was limp from injury. Starbuck did not doubt her sincerity, and would not repay kindness with suspicion. She would attend Den Night if she could, and she would not dishonor their hospitality with the supposition that they were all so foul as Skellige or the still-nameless Murgash.
[Image: counselor.gif] 1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]2/5 or [Image: outrider.gif]2/5
Messages In This Thread
tea party pardon - by Doe - September 06, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: tea party pardon - by Starbuck - September 06, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: tea party pardon - by Doe - September 06, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: tea party pardon - by Starbuck - September 06, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: tea party pardon - by Doe - September 06, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: tea party pardon - by Starbuck - September 07, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: tea party pardon - by Doe - September 07, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: tea party pardon - by Starbuck - September 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: tea party pardon - by Doe - September 08, 2016, 10:51 AM