Stavanger Bay Spirit cold
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
♥ Last post for me! Let me know if you want anything changed. ^^

Somewhere along the line, Szymon had failed. He could not impress upon the jellyfish that she belonged here — belonged to Skellige and Doe and the Sea. The golden child had been reborn thanks to Her gracious leniency, forgiven for the crime of trespassing, but she was an ungrateful, impenetrable thing. He found himself puzzled and irritated as she stated simply, “I need to get back to bed,” and knew her to be a truly lost cause — beyond saving or educating. Why had the Sea given the Blackrock warband this child? He couldn’t understand. Surely she was meant to grow tall and strong in Skellige’s shadow, her fangs and talons to be bloodied in battle and whetted with salt. Later, Szymon would bring a sacrifice of his own to the lapping waters, seeking counsel for this confusing girl. Perhaps he’d gone about it the wrong way — perhaps it was his stutter — but he couldn’t find the lesson he was meant to take from their awkward interaction. No matter what, Skellige would be disappointed and perhaps Szymon himself would be blamed.

His heart hardened against Sharkbait in that moment, and his golden eyes glinted with ire as he rose to his paws. “I will see you h-h-home,” he rumbled in a tone that brooked no argument. He settled his eyes upon her, intent that wherever she went, he would follow. If she wanted to sit on this beach until the end of eternity, he would see it done — but he was determined she would not set foot outside the territory borders. “Go home, Sharkbait.” If he could not educate her, he would at least ensure that she returned to Skellige’s side.
Messages In This Thread
Spirit cold - by Larkspur - August 19, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Spirit cold - by Szymon - August 23, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Larkspur - August 24, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Spirit cold - by Szymon - August 25, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Larkspur - August 26, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Spirit cold - by Szymon - August 26, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Larkspur - August 26, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Szymon - August 26, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Larkspur - September 04, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Szymon - September 06, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Spirit cold - by Larkspur - September 06, 2016, 12:40 PM