Sun Mote Copse wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose
120 Posts
Ooc —
STORYTIME!! I WILL BREAK THIS INTO BITS so i make a better story!! *crack knuckles*

ragna revealed plans to scout for her sibling; arunik'ra offered a wane smile in response. it was not her place to forbid ragna from finding her blood-relations, and if anything, arunik'ra identified. it caused a pang in her heart to think of even a day without eshamun. "of course."

when ragna asked if arunik'ra would tell of the story, she obliged. "jahangir was one of the suntouched -- the suntouched were beings who radiated light; small golden stars given corporeal form." she paused, motioning for ragna to do the same. "perhaps this is more the story of kalemos, and ekar-aktimi. this is the story of the First Curse."

"with every story there is a beginning and an end, and ours takes place in the true Beginning, when molech made light. in the beginning there was no such thing as life and death, and as such, no such thing as hunting, or killing. there was no night and day, nor summer nor winter. there was simply life -- and light.

molech made wolves on the first of the beginning, and while molech did not make them suntouched, they were blessed with cunning. molech gave them slender legs to run on, and dense fur to keep them warm in the absence of light.

on the second of the beginning, molech made the suntouched flock - a small horde of rams, each as golden and bright as the last. where they touched, they cast brightness -- even their eyes seemed consumed by amberfire. they were not blessed with cunning, but instead blessed with fortitude. their limbs were stout and strong, to carry their brightness. to carry the fire.

for a long time, this was the way of the world - and the world existed in tranquility."
arunik'ra's gaze swept to ragna, to see if she had followed along. "there were few wolves in the beginning, and few rams. among the wolves was a wolf known as kalemos. kalemos, perhaps more intelligent than the rest, noticed his fur lacking, and his light too little -- and questioned why the rams bore fleece of glowing sunlight while he possessed coarse fur of darkstone and earth. he approached molech in the realm of Solistra and demanded to be made suntouched.

molech said no."
arunik'ra's voice fell deep, and her gaze swept up to ragna. "kalemos was stung, and felt the first sullied emotion of the world: anger."
Messages In This Thread
wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - August 14, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 15, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 25, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 27, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 28, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 30, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 31, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - September 02, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - September 03, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - September 06, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - September 07, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - September 13, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - September 14, 2016, 11:30 AM