Kintla Flatlands All in All it's been a good day.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow chuckled inwardly at the males proud stance and then his more relaxed stance. It reminded her of her brothers for a moment one minute cocky and sure the next relaxed and postured.

A chronicler, her ears perked forward she herself were going for those trades and she thought she would only ever be the one for that. I am a healer by trade, iam working on Chronicler as well and caretaker. she smiled at him as she thought of how her healing came to be and she spoke softly My parents were traveling healers and storytellers. I got my healing skills as well as my story telling skills from them. We would travel place to place pack to pack, offering our services in return for a meal and a place to sleep. Until i decided that life was not for me. My parents are still out there, maybe you'll meet them some day they still travel as far as I know. Blue Willow shifted again looking at him waiting to see hwat he would say. Usually once she shared that information she was asked why she left and that was for rather personal reasons, though not so persona. really. Didn't everyone want a family and a home.
Messages In This Thread
All in All it's been a good day. - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 19, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Blue Willow - May 20, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:31 PM