Noctisardor Bypass Something lately drives me crazy
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
10.06.16 — Ending added.

Nicknames had never been something that he was entirely familiar with. He knew what they were, of course, but had never obtained one for himself. It'd been unnecessary, for his name had been a simple one within his place of birth, and his mother had always favoured it over anything that might be derived from it; one's full, given name held a great power behind it, and that power was something that his mother had wished for him to be able to harness, rather than allow to run amok. Thus, it was always that he'd been known as Alastor and nothing else, but he couldn't help but be interested in the idea of being called by some other moniker. Never would he alter any part of his name, but to be referred to as a shorter variation of it couldn't be that bad. "If you'd like to, then you may," he'd returned after a moment of thought, a faint chuckle having accompanied his words. It was something he'd need to get used to. Luckily for him, it wasn't something strange that she'd come up with, and so he knew that he wouldn't struggle with responding to it.

The smile across his maw had faltered when she'd—to his absolute surprise—declared that she wasn't kind. There'd been a swift change in the expression she wore and the demeanor she'd been holding, but it hadn't caused the desired effect. Rather than taking back his words, the male could only bring himself to wear of look of confusion, unable to understand for why she'd altered herself. He'd considered asking her, but had dropped it in the end. Alastor gave a slow shake of his head, eyes lingering elsewhere for several moments prior to them having been turned back to look upon her. If she did not wish to be kind, then he'd not push the matter. It would be left alone instead, a comment of neither positive nor negative origins being extended.

It hadn't been for long that he'd been left to wonder, for she'd returned to as she'd been prior to his comment. As she spoke, he listened, paying attention to both her answers and then her questions. Bothering not with attempting to pronounce the name of her home—it was neither of English nor Greek origins, and so he was certain that he'd butcher it—he'd moved on to answer the inquiries made. "I am not originally from here, either," began the foreigner, a ghost of his previous smile having sneaked its way onto his lips. "I was born in Greece, a land that is far from this one." An explanation regarding the details surrounding his arrival there was not given, for it was a memory that he'd always wished to forget. "I lived in this region once before, though. Right here, actually, when there was a pack that protected this area." It'd been a wonderful home while it'd lasted, and he'd made plenty of friends whilst living there. All of them were wolves that he missed dearly, but knew not how to reach out to them. It saddened him whenever he spent too much time lingering on the subject. It was with a shake of his head that he'd continued, saying, "There are plenty of beautiful sights to witness. You will have to travel around so that you might see them all." Not even he had ever had the privilege of visiting every territory, so, if she were to do so, it'd be a first—as far as he was aware, that is.

The male remained there in order to exchange words with the other for a short while longer before he'd needed to excuse himself, for he had something of great importance to complete. It was with a polite goodbye and a vocalized hope that they might someday run into one another again that the foreigner had set off away from her, his movements purposeful.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 09, 2016, 12:08 AM