The Floodlands wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe was walking nearby, trying to find a good catch for a meal. She had eaten earlier and was used to eating a lot less than normal, but you never know when you will be able to get another meal. She'd probably bury it and save it for later. After a while she grew tired of sniffing around and plopped herself down on the ground. Huffing a heavy sigh she almost went to sleep when a howl sounded not too far from where she was. The tone spoke of a challenge and a familiar excitement creeped through her. Without hesitation she lifted her muzzle and replied, her low howl crooning through the air. She stood up and followed the path the howl made for her. Moving quickly she arrived, fighting to keep her tail at a more respectful position, even though she naturally kept it up. She had learned before that around these parts it wasn't acceptable to just show the natural dominance she felt. Golden eyes met the female and she picked up the scent of someone she had previously met,though it didn't belong to this female "ah. You know Aru'nikra" she said, surprised despite the fact that she was aware of the starting pack "The Malkaria am I correct?" She asked her ears twitching and muscles tense and ready to fight. "I would give my name, but we are strangers.. forgive me" she said and shuffled her paws eagerly.
Messages In This Thread
wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 08, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Natashe - September 09, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 05:28 PM