The Floodlands wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe stumbled back after being released and sat down panting slightly. She caught her Breath and dipped her head"not so bad yourself. Firebolt? I think I'll keep the nickname" she said calmly. If she were younger her pride would've caused her chest to puff out and her tail to rise, but there was no obvious reaction other then the fire in her eyes. " If you would, please tell Aru'nikra that I will decline the offer to join The Malkaria. Thank you for the fight, it was needed" she said.
Messages In This Thread
wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 08, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Natashe - September 09, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 05:28 PM