Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Unlike Asterr, Jolon was becoming more and more mobile. Sure, he wasn't that fast and refrained from dangerous activities like climbing and running, but he was getting better. That the reason for why was because Asterr was treating him felt a little uncomfortable. It was not often that memories of their past crossed his mind, but they were becoming more frequent. He wanted her trust back, but felt incapable of it- especially now that he couldn't do very much. He had became what he had always hated; a weight on the pack. He felt more useless now than ever, except when he was spending some time with Avannon. Despite him having not been able to save her from Judas, he felt like he was making a positive impact on her shattered soul. He decided to not tell anyone about their somewhat secret relationship- not even Asterr.

Jolon was sitting near the path to the roof, praying softly that he'd be able to climb up there very soon. He missed the starry sky- perhaps even more than he missed Noctura. What had happened to the night sky observer was a mystery to him, but he didn't want to think about it- afraid Vector might come up on top in his battle within that would go one a lifetime if he did. One black paw was placed on the first step of the path when Asterr's voice sounded- calling for none other than him.

With a low head and a tail between his haunches did he retreat into their home- moving toward where he had spent the days of his recovery. It was there that he saw the swollen body of the dragoness and a pain shot through his heart. Perhaps it was a good thing he had broken a leg- he was not ready to become a dad. He still had time to prepare until Avannon's heat came back, and even then he doubted Asterr would let them start a family. He bowed in greeting, even if doing so hurt his healing limb. You called?
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM