Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He almost wanted to stick out his head for her to fall on if she so needed, but decided it'd be best for him to keep to himself. Sudden moves toward her were probably not the best way to not be thought of as a disloyal rapist. She seemed to get on her feet just fine without his help anyway, and he followed her into the chamber he had spent his recovery days in. Everything still looked the same- but he had kept it clean as requested. It was the least he could do. He sat down softly, allowing Asterr to examine his leg. Her touches did not hurt, and it seemed like his leg was almost healed- at least, he thought so. It was there he waited, eyes following the plump physique of Asterr. That the dragoness was pregnant was not his concern- not knowing who the father was was.

When she came back, a mouth full of green that was placed in front of him. Upon them he looked quite confused- not knowing what they were for. If it was for pain it wouldn't be necessary since he didn't feel any, but as she explained he nodded understandingly. Strong bones were needed for running and climbing, and as a defender of the tribe he would have to be able to do both. Alright. He answered, lowering his coal black muzzle to the ground to take all three leafs in his mouth and chewing- with far more manners this time around.

As he chewed, he also listened to what Asterr was saying. His ears perked up when hearing she had a task for him, from all tribe member. He was not sure what to make of it just yet- assuming he would not even be allowed near her future children. He nodded gently at her question- wanting to hear what she expected of him. 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM