Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Set during Saena's journey from Silver Creek to Larksong Grotto. @Finley

Saena's pace was rapid as she crossed the expansive King Elk Forest and the plain that stretched between it and the distant cedars. While she knew the journey would take at least a week and a half or longer from experience, the woman wanted to shorten it as much as she could. To that end, she intended to travel briskly and for as long as she could handle. She practically jogged across the field and entered the cedar in record time, only to find her progress slowed by the density of the woods compared to the more open forest near the creek.

Already she could feel her frustration mounting, and she had many miles to go. Keep it in, she thought to herself as she hopped over a half-rotten log. She would need to channel her frustration, worry, and pain into anger when she finally came face-to-face with the ex-mate she'd hoped to never see again. There was a chance that he would try to kill her, and she needed every vengeful feeling she could muster to ensure he fell first if that happened.

So wrapped up was she in her thoughts that she didn't notice the root underfoot, and only realized she'd fallen when her chin hit the ground and began to bleed where the skin split.
Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM