Gilded Bay Swirling Curiousity
4 Posts
Ooc — MadCrow
Hope you don't mind if I join! ^^

Humming the lullaby his mother used to sing to his siblings and him when they got too rowdy, Somnus observed his surroundings with an exited air. He had never been this close to anything that even carried the sea’s salty scent and he could not in good faith pass the opportunity to explore.
Knowing he had a silly grin on his face he playfully chased some leaves carried by the wind, often tripping and tumbling. He was sure that more than just leaves had stuck to his fur but he was too entertained to care. So entertained ,in fact, that he didn’t notice that he actually entered the beach until a blast of air carrying the strong scent of the ocean blew the leaves away.
Giddily walking in the grainy ground he pranced towards some spiky rock formations, observing the many pools they formed. He amused himself with watching the marine wildlife that scurried between them, restraining himself of chasing them and risk falling into the pools. He stopped though, when he noticed a brown male leaning over one of the pools.
‘Spirits, I shouldn’t. He is way bigger than me and he would probably make me his next meal… C’mon Somnus, control yourself. Don’t do it’  But even as he thought this he was already silently creeping up towards the male, carefully positioning himself behind him and taking a deep breathe, spoke with the loudest voice he could manage, all the while hoping that the male would fall into the pool.
“Hey there!”
Messages In This Thread
Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Somnus - September 17, 2016, 07:14 AM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 26, 2016, 04:46 PM