Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
you're fine dear!

Stark shook his head at the notion of seeing it all in one day - it was impossible. A month, two, three, Stark would probably still be out learning things and finding new little details. He'd consider it a reprieve and the glutton in him would just continue to get as much information as he possibly could. "Probably not. But that's the beauty of it." Stark said with a little grin. "It's gonna constantly change and I think that's kinda amazing."

It had been a really long time since he had encountered anyone who gave him something to think about that wasn't just superficial. Stepping outside of the task that he'd given himself was healthy. It was good even if later Stark would probably feel guilty about it. "So what's the job you're working on?" He asked conversationally, hoping she wouldn't mind opening up a little bit. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Stark - September 16, 2016, 12:33 AM