Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Plod, plod, plod, went Saena's feet as the ground began to grow slick. Soon she would need to stop, if only for her safety, but the mantra in her mind was the names of her children, and the beat of her heart was a ticking clock. If she stopped and let her heart beat without movement now that she was so close, she would never see them again. The irrational fear that they would float out of reach forever dogged her steps and kept her moving.

A nearby howl caught Saena's attention and she turned her head, scouting the horizon for the caller, but in the rain she saw no one. Darker wolves blended in with the hazy surroundings. It was only when Valette drew nearer and called out that Saena actually stopped and squinted, and finally was able to make out the figure cutting through the downpour. Saena's ears flipped forward as she stilled in place, and when the girl was near enough for recognition, she squared her shoulders as well.

"Desna," she greeted coolly. Some of her memories were lost forever, but others she recalled with crystal clarity, including the majority of her life in the taiga, with some exceptions for more stressful and traumatic events, not that she knew that. Desna's and Luke's disappearances during the pack's relocation had not been forgotten, and she could feel little else but disappointment as a result.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM