Neverwinter Forest Don't unleash the tiger
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm so sorry my computer crashed and i Just got a new one this week. Would you like to finish this thread nad have an updated one? I am trying to get permission for his absence to be explained as he went on a hunt of some sort before Autumn.

Kieran frowned at thought unsure exactly how to answer her. He knew sort of what a picture was, but he wasn't positive how to explain it to her. He took a deep breath and spoke softly. Well 'tis an image in de sky or de groun' or whatever yer clap, but that's not really waaat so'tiz. 'tis jist de likeness av somethin'. sometimes yer might clap somethin' dat looks loike a wolf, but 'tis not it jist looks loike it ter yer.

Kieran chuckled to himself, that was an awful way of explaining to her. He shook his head and frowned again unsrue how to fix what he said without confusing her anymore. She was just a wee girl, and he was telling her big things. He wasn't sure if she would understand.

Kieran leaned forward and gently pushed on her head, trying to guide her eyes to where the wolf sat in the sky.
Messages In This Thread
Don't unleash the tiger - by Szabala - July 12, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Kieran - July 13, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Szabala - July 13, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Kieran - July 14, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Szabala - July 16, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Kieran - July 17, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Szabala - July 19, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Don't unleash the tiger - by Kieran - September 17, 2016, 07:39 AM