Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
It would always be there on the horizon, that clot of doubt. Like a storm ever churning and darkening that visible line, it would remind her that she couldn't see everything there was to see. She ignored its existence of course, still too naive to believe that she could go through life without seeing everything there was. Or at least, if not everything, then the majority that was feasible to find. But she was already aware of how frequently things changed—seasons were a fair example of this.

"Just some scouting, really," she said with a roll of her shoulders. "Where I'm staying, everyone has to have a task of some sort. I mean, that's how you get to stay. I guess some folks are the best at hunting so that's what they do. Or taking care of others. I'm good at wandering so... scouting it is." She smiled awkwardly. There was no problem in opening up about things she knew she could get away with sharing. It was far easier than trying to explain how she fully had ended up there, and the story was much shorter.
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Mojave - September 17, 2016, 10:02 AM