Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The taste was the same as ever- plants all seemed to taste alike to his not-so-sophisticated taste buds. He chewed them, making almost no sounds in the process as he awaited what Asterr had to say. He was still shocked that he was the one she had chosen to give a mission to, but perhaps she just wanted him out of the way somehow. His ears perked up as the name of his secret love was called, and he listened intently after. He was not sure if he was capable of hunting the monster that had dared to claim his sweet Avannon without ripping his throat out in the process, but for Asterr he would try. The green slime that had formed in his mouth was swallowed whole before he spoke at all.

Of course- but what makes you think the leader of one as dirtied as Judas will trust me? What if he kills me, or takes me prisoner? I need to be there for Avannon- for the tribe. He said calmly with a worried undertone. He did not think his life was worth much, but that of Avannon was- and if he were to die, he wouldn't be able to protect her. He cared little for the unborn beings, for he knew it would be long before they would even develop feelings themselves for anyone but their mother. Perhaps he wouldn't even get to see them, and that possibility made him sad somehow. 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM