Silverlight Terrace we rise and we fall, we're floating.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was with an eager walk that Jace continued on a loping trot towards the Sunspire. He briefly thought of eeking out a home there again, to make a new place just for himself. He found that it didn't bother him this solitary existence. He missed conversation sometimes, and he missed a warm body to lay next to when it was exceptionally cold, but he didn't miss the drama, or the forced small talk. No that was something he could do and would do without. He was his own man now and with that thought in his mind, he firmly continued his trot.

It was with a curious gaze that his eyes sought out a lone figure also loping the same way. A young male by the looks of him, skinny but not malnourished. Perhaps a wolf that had gone on a solitary mission as Jace had. Jace chuffed once, to get the other's attention and then continued foward, if the other stopped he stopped if he didn't well then he would just continue on his merry way.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we rise and we fall, we're floating. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: we rise and we fall, we're floating. - by Jace - September 17, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: we rise and we fall, we're floating. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2016, 07:44 PM