Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
With a groan, Saena pushed herself up off the ground and waggled her tongue in an effort to reach the wound. She couldn't quite bend it past the crook of her chin, though, and so the blood was unfortunately left to pool and drip until the bleeding stopped. Great, she thought bitterly. As if she wasn't easy enough to track, now the scent of blood, however minute, would follow her up into the mountains. She could only pray that the abundance of mountain lions in these parts was less than in her previous homes, lest she draw them like sharks to a frenzy.

Saena's head rolled to the side at the sound of someone approaching, and she had only a few seconds to look over Finley before she spoke. She was a fairly standard greyscale wolf, light of belly and dark of saddle, with coppery brown eyes. Wholly unfamiliar to Saena, who had no idea the sort of thoughts going through the other female's mind in relation to her. Finley and she were not much different in stature, though Saena was willing to bet the other wolf was older than she was.

"Really? I had no idea," she replied sarcastically, but there wasn't any hint of recognition or hateful venom in her tone. The sarcasm came purely from the pain in her split chin and the other wolf's unhelpful comment. Finley was a perfect stranger to Saena, a perfect stranger who didn't seem to have anything better to do than point out the obvious to a disgruntled wolf down on her luck, it seemed. A completely unfair assessment created by her annoyance with herself, but Saena wasn't well known for her fairness when it came to others. "And you're not. Did you come down here just to tell me that?"
Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM