Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
If nothing else, Saena could rely on Desna to be an understanding wolf. Already the former Creek Alpha's chilly exterior was melting away in the younger wolf's presence. Her shoulders sagged slightly as the weight of her mission once more lifted, but it was far from over. She had many miles left to go, and when she got to her destination, she had one hell of a battle to fight for the right to take her children home. It was a right she had by virtue of being the one to labour and birth them, but she didn't expect Reek to give them over easily. The mental preparation for it was bound to be extensive, and already the task exhausted her.

A wrinkle of true confusion marred Saena's brow at the name Desna offered. "Who's Milo?" she asked. She searched Desna's face carefully, looking for any sign that she should know who this individual was, but there was no way she possibly could. She couldn't even fake knowledge to get around the conversation. She'd never known a Milo in her life, though the way Desna asked it almost suggested that Saena had another child instead of just two girls. But that was impossible. She'd never forget her child... and perhaps that would be what tipped Desna off to the fact that something had happened to Saena, as well.

"Yes," she affirmed, her face set into a mask of determination. "I'm bringing my girls home, whether he likes it or not." He didn't have a choice anyway. They belonged to her, and she had renounced his involvement long ago, and that was her right as mother.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM