Neverwinter Forest miles outside of the eye of the storm
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Totally did a giddy dance in my seat when I saw your post! Jinx makes me happy. If anything is unclear about this, please let me know and I will try to (re)write it out better, too. <3
The way their battle began would later remind him of how many of his own squabbles had gone between his siblings. He had always beat his own path, even in a fight, while they had been direct. Her plan of action did little to jar him, but the strength that lied behind her speed did. Without much of a considerable gap between them, Mordecai truly found himself between a rock and a hard place, truthfully unable to veer away without seeming skittish and not quite headstrong enough to barrel his way into her. On his down-step he slowed to let her to come to him, coiling his body close to instinctively to protect himself. There was a lax motion to the way he came together, but it was purposeful.
His up-step brought them together in a flurry, a mass of colors and lack thereof. He tried to offset some of her charge by changing their center of gravity, but had no way of knowing whether or not it would work. He'd take a glancing blow over being bowled over though, and was willing to grab for any purchase that would aid him in leading her like the bull she was willing to be. Mordecai knew he would need to gauge her abilities quickly, and more than just in movement. He wanted the action, and wanted to know just how brutal they were going to be towards one another.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Mordecai - May 12, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 13, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Mordecai - May 21, 2014, 12:05 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 04:58 PM