Ghost Lion Crag The blood is the life... and it shall be mine.
the last genuine mystery
172 Posts
Ooc — kae
Even if he had not helped her, she would have offered her aid, so long as he seemed to need it. Which, it seemed, he did! He was not lost in the truest sense of the word. No, he was not lost at all! It was his sister he sought, a woman whose name was utterly unfamiliar. I do not know of whom you speak, she said. But that does not mean I can't help you!

Starbuck glanced around, searching for something with which she could do a reading for him. Finally she realized that she had a perfect source of magic right in front of her! She stretched up, placing her paws on the tree and reaching for thin, small branches. From the tree she plucked five, each of varying shape and needle coverage. These she placed before him. I will help you find your sister with these. Take them and cast them upon the rocks, if you will.
[Image: counselor.gif] 1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]2/5 or [Image: outrider.gif]2/5
Messages In This Thread
The blood is the life... and it shall be mine. - by Miraak - September 03, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: The blood is the life... and it shall be mine. - by Starbuck - September 19, 2016, 12:57 PM