Stavanger Bay Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
I apologize for the neverending stream of lackluster posts. ♥

A low and rumbling groan trembled from Szymon’s lips as Doe’s sharply tapered muzzle and velveteen crown pushed insistently against his chest; he craned his neck to preen at hers with more fierceness than was his usual wont, excited and ignited by her intoxicating scent. The words that fell in a trancelike hum from her lips were hypnotizing and beautiful — Szymon could not hope to give them back to her, for by the time she reached the end of them he’d forgotten the beginning. All he knew was the glory of her and the wonder that she loved him. Stunned, knowing that his next words were important, weighted with the gravity of the moment, the black-banded Cairn worked his tongue with futile fervor — but Doe nipped at his neck and danced away with coy invitation dancing in her bright eyes, and his own eyes lit with eagerness to comply.

“Now and forever,” her sprightly footfalls seemed to echo. “Now and forever.” Growling his pleasure, Szymon splayed his forelegs in an uncharacteristic expression of playfulness, snapping at air and flicking the sand up as his powerful hindquarters propelled him toward his Chosen One in a jittery leap. As always, playing made him feel just a little unsettled and awkward — but beneath his frenetic tendencies lay a new framework of steadfast confidence that was beginning to dwell within the marrow of his bones. Adamant that she not be won by any other — lesser, his hormone driven mind insisted — male, he echoed the words he’d sung to her in a panting undertone: “I’m gonna wear you down — I’m gonna make you see — I’m gonna get to you.”

You’re gonna give in to me.
Messages In This Thread
Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - August 31, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - August 31, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 01, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 19, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 19, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 19, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 24, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 24, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 27, 2016, 10:19 PM