Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The man knew that Asterr could simply not have all the answers- well, at least not answers without a doubtful undertone. Of course she could say it would all be alright, but if it were not to be that way, she'd be a liar. Unless the stars or whatever dragon God she looked up to for guidance were all-knowing beings that would just love to share what the future held with the little dragoness- they could not be sure. He just had to be careful, he guessed- extremely careful if he ever wanted to make it back here. Vector sent a voice to his head; saying he should just join whatever pack this Judas was a part of and then lead him out with a trick and kill him- but Jolon shook that thought off. If Asterr wanted him and his leader alive he would try to do so. If they would attack him though, however unlikely that might be, he'd not hesitate to defend himself.

He nodded his head slowly, his heart aching by the fact she seemed to take him as an example- almost comparing him to the filth called Judas. If I am to return victorious- will I get to see them? He asked carefully- not in any way meaning that just because he would do something he wanted something in return. Of course he was talking about the pups she was carrying within her. He was glad to do this for her and his tribe- but how happy he would be if the answer to his question was "yes".
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM