The Sentinels magic tumbled from her pretty little lips,
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
only that you are there when i cannot be, she hummed, and that you aid me in ensuring larkspur has all that she needs. you will not be alone in this, she smiled warmly at starbuck, glad for her presence, glad she had met the exotic she-wolf at all! deirdre moved to nose the side of her muzzle lightly, her tail waving behind her. she will become a friend of yours, too, surely. i know it will be so, she predicted easily, her emerald eyes aglow as she spoke.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - September 21, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 02:32 PM