Ravensblood Forest the healing touch
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For a moment she was caught off guard by the male, his approval more evidence in the way that he regarded what she had said and seemed pleased by the notion. She was a proud creature, but not above the appreciation of others and she would give respect when it was due. She drew in a deep breath, the heady scent of the forest and the herbs within mingling with the sea nearby - almost soothing in a way. Before they got any further Palisander approached and Isley felt a surge of affection for the male, surprising her and catching her off guard. Clearly he had done some shopping not only for the things she had requested but for more things that he'd found appropriate too. She made her way too him, gently nudging at his shoulder for him to lower the herbs he'd gathered and join the conversation. "This is Arturo," She began for Palisander's benefit. "And this is my companion, Palisander." There was a flourish of pride in her voice as she said his name, offering the bridge between both males. 

"I would be interested in hearing more of your history, if you were interested in sharing it." Isley said quietly, her emerald gaze flickering between the two males. The stench of blood was mostly gone from her, though her neck was sorely hurting and she still had the pounding headache. Whatever had been hurt in her shoulder she'd been able to disregard for the time being. "I have a need of the herbs within the forest and access to the river to keep my wounds clean and have them heal properly." She was being more bold, but, perhaps that was her folly earlier. She had not spoken up for herself, after all, and the mountain of a beast had tried to take advantage of her. 

She was willing - within reason - to barter for what she needed for her own health and safety, and the prospect of Arturo's claim intrigued her. If they took care of their own - well. Maybe it might work for them. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Palisander - September 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 21, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Palisander - September 22, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 08:48 AM