Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There needn't be anything more said, for the mission had been accepted, along with her terms. Some waiting was still necessary, his injury having yet to heal enough, but she was not in any rush. A stranger had wronged her, yes, but Asterr remained ever the patient sort. As long as the time was taken to plan things out carefully, she would not fail, and the beast would be brought to justice. Onto the man would a flame be cast, and over him it would burn until there existed nothing more for the fire to eat. He would be punished and his name forgotten, for there would exist nothing that might be left to remind the living of his tainted soul. Away from the stars would he be directed, never to be welcomed into Draco's kingdom—never to be reincarnated. And whilst such thoughts lingered within her mind, she remained as the perfect symbol of peace, her expression having not once contorted into a display of pure malice. No, Judas was not worth her anger, just her teeth around his throat.

Ready to dismiss him, she'd grown still when he'd posed a question. For a long while, she'd remained silent, considering her words with the utmost caution. At last, the girl had spoken, but all that she'd had to offer was a simple, "I do not know." It was not a yes, nor would it ever be, for she could not give a definite answer. Asterr knew not how she would feel after his task had been completed, and she certainly wouldn't use her unborn children as some sort of prize. Yet, she had opened her mouth to speak again, offering to the man words that, whilst could possibly be reassuring to some, were in no way any more direct than her previous statement. "For quite some time after they are born, it will be only Ukko and myself that may see them," said she, leaving it at that. Perhaps her siblings might be permitted to visit as well, but that she was not yet certain of, nor would she mention to the male.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM