Ravensblood Forest the healing touch
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo was contemplative, offering the pair his rapt attention, trying to recall what very little he knew of Donnelaith as Isley posed her own contemplation out loud. “I'm afraid I know very little of Donnelaith,” And he doubted that they have a pretty bard with a memorizing voice and a child I want to adopt counted as overly informative. Yet, the words pack of healers did sound familiar as being a trait of the Donnelaith wolves. He was sure that he heard that they were a pack of healers. “It's possible,” The gangster allowed. “I have heard that Donneliath are primarily healers which was why I believe the Depth wolves wanted to strike an alliance with them, sort of a compensation for claiming the territory right beside theirs. The Depth wolves are fighters.” As for Skellige's ulterior motives Arturo did not know and frankly didn't care: it wasn't his business.

Arturo's gaze flitted to Palisander when the male spoke up of a female who from Silvertip who was looking to relocate, claiming the west was crowded. “There are many packs in these Wilds and she will find that she will never be able to escape the proximity of another pack,” Arturo had done a lot of scouting, though. He knew this first hand. “Silvertip is the mountain raising to the south west of us,” He gestured in it's direction with his muzzle where it's spire breached the sky to the southwest. “If they are leaving: good. They would have been the closest pack to us,” but with the mountain itself between them he did not think that'd be much of a problem. “There are packs nearby but there is plenty of distance between us and them that we should not interfere with each other's resources; and I've come to find that this forest is rather self sustaining for a pack.” He was not concerned, and if Silvertip was relocating as Palisander claimed well, that was all the better in the gangster's mind.

His gaze shifted back to Isley when she posed her question, inquiring as to how he saw himself: aggressive or elusive. “Happier to keep to myself. Teaghlaigh, being tight-knit, is meant to be elusive to outsiders. Even those who seek to join after it's creation will have to prove their loyalty first in order to hold a rank and to be let in on the inner workings of the pack. I do not actively seek violence or war. I am a man of compromise, a business man.” It was why he did not take Skellige up on his offer and march to take back the Isle. “but as war and violence are not always avoidable that is where the Depth wolves come into play.” They were the warriors, after all. Of course, that door swung both ways but Arturo wasn't much concerned. He would give Skellige his own warriors when and if that call to arms came.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Palisander - September 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 21, 2016, 08:39 PM