Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Forever he would've waited for her answer- that was how much patience he had for something as serious as this. It was not nothing he was asking of her- children were something very precious to most mothers and were not easily shared with "untrustworthy" beings like him. If her answer was a "no", he'd accept and live on anyway, eventually even doing the task she had asked him to do. He dearly hoped Judas would suffer for what he had done, but that was not his decision to make. Of course, he could always just go after the dirty man after bringing the pair here.

He let out an in-held sigh as her final answer was not what he had expected. Perhaps this was her way of saying that he could redeem himself if he so wished to do. In one way he wanted her trust back, but on the other he really didn't agree with some of her "wise" choices or judgement. He made a deal with himself there and then; if Asterr would ever do something foolish again that would harm anyone in the pack, he'd hit up Avannon and they'd be gone only a day after. Very well. I hope it's not long before my leg is ready for the journey. He voiced with a slight nod of his head. He had nothing more to say- nothing more to ask, but waited on her formal dismissal. 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM