Grouse Thicket Truth be told
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Her horror was still strong, despite what Nico said. But his joking and light-hearted words eased her shame somewhat, and she cracked a small smile at his words. He expressed his contentment at her somewhat feeling batter, and again she felt something odd. She watched him, face a mixture of lingering horror, shame, and yet a small smile, and considered this oddity. Why did she care for him? Why did he capture her attention as the others did not. "Nico, I am so sorry, I simply-" she broke off, not knowing exactly what so say, but he continued speaking, reassuring her, and for that she was glad.

He didn't even seem to care about the few droplets of vomit that dirtied his cleaned pelt, and for some reason this affected her. This irked her, the way he made her feel odd and the way she had no such explanation for it. "A rest...sounds good." she admitted, a small smile accompanying her words. "I may have...snuck off." Truly, she did not believe Burke would be all too happy should he discover she had left her den in sickness while under strict instruction not to. "They worry far too much." she said, she too stubborn to let sickness stop her had left anyway.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - September 24, 2016, 01:05 PM