Sunbeam Lair Four days will quickly steep themselves in night
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
since this isnt private yet, and Ava needs this sort of. I wont nescassarily fight, unless you would like to double team? up to you @Hisaya

Avannon's white figure was on the way back from the stream, the stench of the one who had soiled her finally gone from her pelt yet not her nose. As she walked back along the borders of her homeland two things were alerted to her. One was that a recent joiner, whom she had not met, had called for a battle, and the other was that someone had tresspassed and responded to the call. Anger rose in her, and the need to defend her home and Jolon, and Asterr's new family rose within her. She bolted to the area and arrived within a few minutes, eyes going to the  delicate female who she had yet to be aquainted with, and the massive hulking form of the intruder "trespasser" syhe spat the word, both her natural instinct and her trauma causing her words to be venomous toward the massive brute "This is pack territory. What is your business here?" she asked her fur arching, and her blue eyes void of any friendly emotion. Looking toward Hisaya she spoke again "I am Avannon sorry that i haven't met you yet. What is your intentions with this...man" she asked, hesitating on an insulting word, and choosing a more polite form instead.
Messages In This Thread
Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Hisaya - September 21, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Avannon - September 24, 2016, 05:15 PM