Jade Fern Grove he's got looks that books take pages to tell
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
Sriracha still glowed with the knowledge that Xan was interested in his native tongue. Very slowly, he was coming to understand the boy. As he did so, he began to appreciate what he saw. Potential above all, the potential to do great things and become a force of good in the world. He saw strength, the quiet kind of self-posession that made a great warrior and a great scholar. The boy was clever, in Sriracha's eyes, and he was responsible, as he had proven during Sriracha's absences. And there was honor, honesty, qualities that Sriracha would never fault the boy for. He was doing what he felt needed to be done, and Sriracha trusted him.

Xan admitted that he was a stranger to any living arrangement but familial. Sriracha snickered good naturedly. You and me both, Xan, he said. But my family was big enough for any pack. I'm pretty well accustomed to crowded dens. Sriracha nodded at Xan's interest. Good. There's no pressure for you to stay with the rest of us, though. But, we do also want you with us. And by we I mean me, because I like you. You're a good guy, Xan. A pause. Is that your real name? Xan? It's interesting. He waited for an answer, then started trotting along again, nose low as he moved.
Messages In This Thread
he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 19, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - September 25, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 17, 2016, 11:37 PM