Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The answer given appeared to have been accepted. Had it not been, perhaps that would have been the end for them right then and there, for never would she offer the lives of her blood in exchange for a task being completed. No, she would never do such a thing, nor would she stand by and allow for another individual to do it within her home. In spite of everything that she stood for, of the world of equality that she intended to create, she existed, still, as the leader of the lair. To allow for herself to be pushed around, it would happen no longer, for it was not just herself that she needed to act for anymore. She had children on the way, and they would need to be protected, as well as taught. In order to do so, surely she’d need to better the ways of the tribe, to provide for them each a space which they could live in without fear of unruly behavior.

With his words, the girl had turned away in order to retrieve more of the leaves. There was a cluster placed before him once she’d returned, the exact number uncertain. “Remember that you must have three of these each day for three days,” she’d said, repeating that which had been shared earlier to ensure that he knew exactly what he was to do. “Do not take anymore than that, nor should you take any for more than the three days that I have mentioned. Doing so could lead to something far worse than a broken bone.” It was a helpful herb, yes, but only when used in moderation. Excessive use could, in time, lead to the failure of one’s liver, which would most definitely be followed by death. Despite Jolon’s actions and words in the past, she could not kill him—not even indirectly. “You may leave now. Take those with you,” was said as she’d nodded towards the grouping of leaves. Should there end up being extras, she left the decision on what to do with them as his to make.

Until the male left, Asterr would remain there and watch him do as was necessary prior to taking his leave. Thereafter, she’d rest for a moment before heading off to collect more herbs for her cache.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM