Hideaway Strath I've turned into someone else
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Blackfoot Forest - why did the place sound familiar? Grace let it go as the conversation went further, the pale woman claiming that Minna was a wanderer.  She hoped Liri was right about her friend: the more packmembers they had the better, right?

"My mother and I are both filled with wanderlust, but we always come back - Hopefully, your Minna is the same."

"About the same" came the healers voice, and Grace felt a little better knowing that she wasn't the only newbie. It did make her worry more about why there were scents here that no longer were - had Zaavier just moved here, she would have written it off as just the last wolves that were here, but the man had been here at least a month or two. She felt bad to think he'd been abandoned.

"Were are all the other people I smell around here? Hasn't Zaavier been here a while?"

Next, she asked about Grace's story - well that was a long one. Heat blushed her pelt at her words about depth and the yearling padded on with her golden gaze on her paws sheepishly. Her past wasn't easy or fun or boring - it'd been traumatizing, detrimental on her entire life and mental state afterwards, and made her a natural coward. So, yeah, Grace had depth. However, being raised as she had been, still never had learned how much was enough, or how much was too much. When she made friends, she was either too distant or never left their sides. Everything in her life lacked balance - here, in Hideaway Strath, she hoped to gain it.

"I-Well, the entire thing? I've been around." 
Messages In This Thread
I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 20, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 20, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 24, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 24, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 25, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 29, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 29, 2016, 10:09 PM