Redhawk Caldera I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He'd have to try a bit harder than normal to remember her surname, but figured as long as he could remember her relatively simple first name, he wouldn't have to be bothered terribly about her surname. He couldn't help but wonder if most of the wolves where Sasha was from had such unusual surnames, and figured due to the accent she had and the fact that she spoke words he did not understand that yes, they did indeed have strange surnames. Perhaps it meant something in a different language- he couldn't tell. Shrike only spoke one language and had never aspired to learn another, nor had he ever been exposed to it a great deal.

His ears flicked back when she explain ed that whatever a Braell was, it meant servant. A servant? Wolves had servants? This must have been a very different culture, from which she had come, as the idea seemed both strange and condemnable to Shrike. Fortunately, it appeared as though Sasha felt the same way, and he felt himself developing respect for the woman before him, for rejecting the social norms of her culture for ones that he himself embraced. Wolves shouldn't be servants. "You're a good person," He said softly. "I wouldn't have been able to have a servant either." He said. Though for hi, it wouldn't have been unnatural to reject the idea- his culture did not implement the use of wolves as servants. She, however, had knowingly rejected the tradition and stepped out of her family group because of her beliefs. "Where is Mordur now?" He asked quietly.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 14, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 15, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 16, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - September 25, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - September 29, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM