Stavanger Bay no thanks I already 8
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Tagging just for reference, because Arturo has all the handsomes.

Throughout the telling of Chusi’s tale, Lotte found her eyes drawn to the wolves of the Depths — her keen argent eyes carefully catalogued each face, landing on each unique set of features for only the briefest of moments before finding neutral ground. For the most part, she was careful not to stare; her forays into battle had made face- and scent-memorization easy and instinctive for her, and she found that even under duress she tended to remember more than she thought she would. When her eyes landed on @Arturo, they lingered perhaps a bit too long — Lotte liked his features, would have liked to tousle with the slender male just to see him dirty and disheveled — but when they landed upon Doe, she found herself immediately riveted. The quirk of that muzzle, too slim and tapered to have belonged to a full-blooded wolf, was all the invitation Lotte needed.

When she wished, Lotte could move like a ghost — and she lapsed into this instinct now, her paws moving with practiced grace, each toe touching down with whispered precision. Her form slunk over the sand, making no sound and disturbing little — and the moonlight that gleamed down, instead of reflecting off her fur, seemed to be swallowed up by it. Lotte’s fur was not glossy like the doggish creature who stood apart from the others; it was as matte and thick as smoke and fog. She slipped up alongside the golden-eyed female, casting a reassuring smile toward Chusi lest the child think herself abandoned by a member of her audience, and lay upon her stomach in the sand beside her significantly smaller ally. “I am at your service, my muse, päiväperhonen,” she whispered in her grandiose way, though her desire for conversation was of a more serious nature. “Shall I sing you to sleep?” A coy smile swept across her lips — no more the ingénue, Lotte appeared before Doe as a most accommodating, most practiced serving girl to her mistress, eager to please in whatever way she was bidden.
Messages In This Thread
no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 24, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 26, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 26, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - September 27, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 27, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - October 08, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - October 21, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - October 24, 2016, 09:00 PM