Sunbeam Lair Four days will quickly steep themselves in night
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
// i totally misread Goliath's post haha. it was early morning when i tried to RP haha. tiredness = drama. anyways io like the way it turned out.

Avannon bristled as the brute issued a growl toward her, her lips twitching as instinct told her to snap at him but instead she listened to the woman's words her eyes moving once more to the hulking brute's form and looking at where he was placed. dipping her head toward Hisaya she replied "My apologies, it seems i was wrong. It was not my intention to offend" she said her tone even as she spoke her apology. Then the male spoke again, calling her snow white. oooh....that was not the right thing to say she thought blinking once. Stepping closer she narrowed her eyes at the brute "snow white?" she asked. Turning her head toward Hisaya she feigned ignorance "I would love to assist in fighting the incredible Bulk over here, but it is up to you" she said, her gaze remaining on her tribemate.
Messages In This Thread
Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Hisaya - September 21, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Avannon - September 26, 2016, 02:08 PM