Silvertip Mountain What will the morning bring?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He supposed he wasn't too surprised that Eden didn't know what her sister wanted. After all, she seemed much too sick to say anything at the borders. But, if they had come from the same pack, he figured she might have at least an idea of what her sister wanted. There was an annoying voice in the back of his head that kept telling him he needed to know, and the sooner, the better.

It seemed that annoying voice would be silenced with the arrival of her sister. She still looked weak, but she approached anyways, voicing her request to be in the same pack as Eden. But, he felt they were jumping the gun a bit, even if he was finally relieved to know of her intentions. What's your name? I'm Steady, he said, introducing himself. While he knew she was sick, and mostly likely would need some time to gain her strength, he still wanted to know what she would bringing to the table. What skills are you able to offer us? he questioned, his voice smooth and inquiring. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 26, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by RIP Eden - September 27, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 27, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 27, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 28, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 28, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 10:32 PM