Sun Mote Copse these hard times can last us so very long
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
YAY!

Arunik'ra's face became one of beaming approval and Asherah's tail thumped the ground a time or two in both agreement and appreciation. She nodded as Arunik'ra repeated the name, and turned her gaze over the view. Yes, it was perfect. Asherah nodded, smiling and clearly pleased that her idea had been received so well. She was, plainly, honored to share in the naming of their home.

At the mention of Eshamun, though, Arunik'ra turned to face her. Asherah met her gaze with open curiosity. "I have, most certainly. She had explained much to me, though I am sure there is still so much to learn. There is something I hadn't had the chance to ask her yet, though. I met with Ragna, so we could greet each other officially. I was informed that Ragna is Kurgarru." The word was slightly clumsy on her tongue. "It was the first I had heard of it, but Ragna explained. Both male and female in a single body, as is the Many Armed God. It was interesting, I had never heard of such a thing. Yet I wondered then, where do Kurgarru fall in our structure? Is Ragna sorted with the males or females, or a separate entity all together? If Ragna were to mate, would it be with a male? Or a female? Does Molech frown upon females finding passion in each other? Or males doing the same?" She asked innocently, full of wonder and curiosity like a pup. It was her desire to know everything about the culture that encompassed being a follower of Molech.

Messages In This Thread
these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 02, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 03, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 06, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 11, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 14, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 17, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 19, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 28, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - November 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:08 PM