Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It was like a light popping on in her head as she sniffed in Arturo's familiar scent. It was so recent she just knew that this was the way he had gone, and this she had to follow. It wasn't like she hadn't followed a trail before anyway. This would be easy, she thought positively. She soon found out sneaking is better than dragging her growing body over the cold sand, and that was precisely what she did. Even she couldn't hear her own footfalls anymore- her agile frame not weighing enough to shake the earth under her too much. It was almost like flying, she found- like a little butterfly.

Her ears cupped forward- he was near. A tiny smirk was present on her face when she saw his darker pelt disappear between the huge trees. She calmed herself down, and sneaked a little faster- his scent the only thing the tiny girl was focused on. One step after the other, she approached the hollow tree he had hid himself in, weaving through a tiny crawlspace so she didn't have to go through the big opening and make a sneaky entrance. But, she had forgotten she wasn't so tiny anymore. Ufff... She let out as her butt got stuck.

Found yaaa... She breathed out awkwardly, panting and struggling to get free. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM