Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
the mission had been to found Arturo, not hurt him or playfully attack. Chusi was not one to follow orders easily, but she took training very seriously. That Arturo was willing to take her under his wing and train her to become not just a butterfly of the coast- but a warrior of it was enough to make her listen. If only her biological mother had done something like this- she perhaps wouldn't have left with poor, poor Zephyr... Still, this was much better than home! Well, she supposed this was her home now. The bleeding trees would be the things her sleepy eyes would fall on every night and morning- they would call her name forever from now on, like the wet winds of the sea.

Her ocher eyes fell on an amused, masked face and she made an angry pout face. It wasn't her face her butt was too big for the stupid tree! Still, the thought of a small wolf stuck in a tree made her giggle too, and soon she was laughing along with 'Turo. When he moved toward her, she breathed out happily. I am perfectly calm... She said in defense, though she really hadn't been at all. She wiggled her behind and clawed gently at the ground with all four paws. With stretched forelimbs she made a weird move- setting her body free and rolling into the hollow space with an "uufff". It wasn't the most graceful landing of her young life, but at least she was free and with her Arturo now. She grinned up at him, quite proud of what she had achieved so far.

She moved for the bigger opening this time, posing in between the sides with a confident smile. And now ya gotta find meh! She giggled and ran off as quietly as possible for her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM