Heron Lake Plateau fantastic beasts and where to find them
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]!!!
The deer that Ragna had brought down with Giana would last them a long time. She had no great need to hunt for any but herself, for their caches were overflowing with food. Still, Ragna would not grow complacent, for their stores would run low before winter fell upon them in full force. Though she need not hunt as she had been, she wanted to keep her skills sharp.

And so she stalked the lush plateau, keen eyes darting in search of prey. She was hunting only to feed herself, and so she sought small prey. In the thick grass along the lake's shores, Ragna found a stoat drinking from the cool water. She was after it in a moment, though the stoat had heard her approach and fled before her. The chase did not last long, as the ermine disappeared into some hole or thick grass before Ragna could catch it. Dissappointed, she huffed and continued her search.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - September 30, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - September 30, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 12:59 PM