Cerulean Cape scarborough fair
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Time with Arturo was great- it was everything she had hoped it would be. He was the father she never had, the parent who didn't abandon her and really thought of what she wanted. Still, the woods they had settled in was kind of intimidating every now and then. She missed the sea, but knew she would miss Arturo even more if she decided to go back to Donnelaith. Still, the giant roots and even bigger trees upset her, thinking she would never grow. Little did she know she grew every week- slowly but surely. She could almost reach Arturo's face whenever they were together, and Chusi was very happy about that. Her slighty willow frame weaved through the trees with ease- the bone she had gotten a while back in between her teeth as she trotted over the border.

She planned to go for a swim- wash the dirt off her gray kissed obsidian coat and enjoy the last rays of sunshine as the golden orb of light slipped underneath the sea to prepare for another day. She smiled softly around the Gift as she approached the water, her front paws already flushed and glittering with water drops before the noticed she wasn't alone. One eyebrow raised slightly as she looked at the puppy-like behavior of the, what seemed like, grown up wolf.

What ya doin'? She almost shouted at the other- confused as to what she was planning to do to the sea. Chusi was the butterfly of the coast and the one the sea had called for many times, and the woman was not paying the respects She deserved. If the other's plan was to hunt the fish, she should do it quick and merciful. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
scarborough fair - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: scarborough fair - by Chusi - October 01, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: scarborough fair - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: scarborough fair - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 07:20 AM