Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
"I bet," she said as Stark's words tapered off. It must have been difficult, finding time to do what you wanted to when there were so many things that you had to do. She didn't like that concept at all, and it had been a long time conflict of hers internally. To either adhere to what was expected or simply to do what she felt was best for herself... it was a dichotomy that Mojave did not enjoy having to choose between at times. And with winter on the horizon once again, she couldn't help but imagine things were just going to increase towards the direction of having to do what was expected.

"So do you know a lot about this area? Y'know, places to avoid, things I should go check out?" She didn't hide her attempt to glean some information out of him, it seemed fair after he was interested in having her keep an eye out for their missing youngster. In fact, when that thought occurred to her—thankfully only moments after her questions—she added to it: "Anywhere you think your puppy went?"

It was worth a shot, anyway.
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 02:08 PM