Stone Circle Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded to her reply, glad that she was already taken the initiative to gather herbs, supplying them for the winter months. He couldn't help but think it was more than what Eden had done for them, and Althaia had been here mere hours. No, there isn't, he admitted when she asked about another healer. Eden, after all, wasn't here any longer. I admit, my accepting you into the pack was not all just for you. We need a healer, he admitted to her. He didn't think of her as just a refugee that might be here for a short time. He hoped this might become her home, and she their healer. 

The pup, Hazel, as her mother said, seemed to lighten up a little as Althaia spoke of her. She even let up her scowl at him a little. It didn't bother him that she hadn't taken an instant liking to him, as he figured they had been through a lot. His gaze moved back to Althaia as she guessed correctly that he wasn't here just for small talk, and he gave her a gentle smile, as if he had been caught. I admit, I would like to know a little more of your past, and where exactly, or who, it is that you're running from. Though, if you wish not to talk about it in front of your daughter, I understand. The conversation could be put off a little while longer. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 07:21 PM