Heron Lake Plateau fantastic beasts and where to find them
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
it was!!!

Even the best hunters went home empty-handed (pawed?) sometimes, but the day was still young and Ragna was not yet ready to accept defeat. She paused, looking out to the lake and the ducks that bobbed carelessly in the reeds. One dove underwater and came up looking satisfied. There must have been fish hiding among the reeds. She was a skilled fisher and took to water gamely, for she had been raised by the sea.

Unaware that she was being tracked or that she might have an audience, Ragna slipped into the shallows. Slowly, carefully, she waded into the thick reeds. The water was early-autumn cold, but Ragna was more than up to a little discomfort. Soon it became too deep for her to walk, and so she swam. The grasses tangled in her paws and broke beneath her strokes. Finally she came to where the ducks (who fled before her with reprimanding honks) had bobbed minutes earlier and dove underwater as Szymon had once showed her. Eyes open, she saw the dark shadows of the fish. Ragna surged forward, snapping her jaws, and felt a thrill as her jaws closed around one.

Snorting and spraying, Ragna fought her way to shore with the still flailing fish clasped in her jaws.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - September 30, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - September 30, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 12:59 PM