Sun Mote Copse It's going down, fade to Blackstreet
5 Posts
Ooc —
Eeek, Sullivan nearly squeaked as Arunik'ra's eyes grew cold as flint, but the sound froze in his throat, and instead, he uttered a pathetic puff of air. He scrambled back just a little, but ended up laying rigid and petrified when he spotted the other wolf drawing near. They've come to eat me, said his panicked mental voice, and if wolves could perspire, then his armpits and brow would be drenched from the cold dread that clutched at his belly.

He expected them to fall upon him like carnivores to prey, but they didn't. He peeked up at Arunik'ra with one frightened grey eye. He had the ridiculous thought that trembling on the forest floor was pretty much the least cool thing he could possibly be doing in front of a lady, and it nearly made him giggle. He stifled the sound and leaned his head back until his scalp nearly touched the floor, exposing his throat and chest meekly. She addressed him and his tail thumped the ground pathetically, as if to say, hah! Because Sully could seize upon that, yes, and perhaps save himself still.

"Y-yes!" he stammered, nodding emphatically to stave off the panic that threatened to swallow him whole. "I am a seer! Just a seer! I commune with the... the spirits of leaf and bark! They told me to come here! I'm sorry, really truly sorry, please don't hurt me!" He was a bullshitter, a liar, and a craven fool, too, but they needn't know that. Not from his lips, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by ZC23 - September 26, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Arunik'ra - September 26, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by ZC23 - September 26, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Ragna - September 26, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Arunik'ra - September 27, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by ZC23 - October 03, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Ragna - October 04, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Arunik'ra - October 08, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by ZC23 - October 08, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Ragna - October 08, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: It's going down, fade to Blackstreet - by Arunik'ra - October 18, 2016, 11:49 AM