Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Winding her way through the thicket, she listened for the approach or even the sound of others. She longed to touch and be touched, to speak and meet with others. The sound of paws in this thick wood was quiet, but noticeable. As she was, she felt that her senses had been heightened. She imagined that she could feel the tremble of the earth beneath the paws of the other, and with measured slowness whirled to face the sound. As they grew closer a grin spread across her lips, pleased to find a male before her. 

He breathed deeply of her scent and she hid the pleased hum that rose suddenly in her throat. He apologized to her, a gentleman true, clearly not a wolf who knew of Molech. She chuckled warmly, invitingly, tail swaying in a few gentle waves that only served to further push her scent around. "You need not apologize, kind sir. My God has crafted me beautiful for eyes to enjoy me, has made my scent enticing...perhaps for the very same reason. If it is the will of one much more than any mortal, how could I protest? You flatter me with your words." They were sweet in her ear, dripping like honey. She took a few steps towards him, still smiling a sweet grin. "Please, do it again." 

It was then that Ragna appeared from the bush, as if materializing out of the air. Her name pulled her eyes from his face, like jerking unwilling flesh from bone. "Ragna?" She was surprised and her path forward stopped suddenly, but her voice did not show displeasure at her packmate's arrival. "I have wandered a ways, I admit. I aim to return, of course, always." She knew of course Ragna was not worried about her not returning home, but the scent of her heat out in the Wilds. She had faith in Molech to protect her though, and though she wouldn't say it here and now, she wanted to reassure Ragna that any pairing could  not be considered forceful if she herself was willing.

Without truly thinking about what she was doing her steps now turned toward Ragna, her body unconsciously driving her forward to physically connect. She reached the white kurgarru and while in her right mind she'd likely have considered it impolite to be so affectionate to her new packmate, today her mind was decidedly left. She pressed her face forward and aimed to rub it against Ragna's own, afterwards turning so that she stood beside the other. 

Her words were warm with devotion and trust, as reassuring smile offered to her packmate. "Molech watches over us all, Ragna. I feel no danger with the Many Armed God on my side. And I have only just made a new friend, who I am sure would not allow anything to befall me, charming as he sounds." She turned to smile coyly at the male raising her brows as if to question him on the matter. "I would introduce you, but I fear he hasn't told me his name yet. I am Asherah, as you heard, and this is Ragna. Both of us of the Malkaria. And by what name shall I call the man of such sweet words?" 

Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM