Horizon Ridge plantains
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Cam had figured as much, from the way Arturo held himself in posture and in boldness. Once again the yearling was surprised by a confusing long name, that he would certainly ask questions about, later when or if he decided to stick with this group. He waited patiently another moment for Arturo to speak again, his eagerness to learn more was written in the boyish look in his eyes. Cam was the epitome of youth, and everything that came with it. Impatience within patience, excitement buried under the front of calm.

One of his questions was answered in the Ceannasach's next sentence. Apparently Teaghlaigh meant family. It was nice to know that the name didn't mean 'bloody death' or something violent like that, instead it seemed welcoming, and open. He found himself stricken with a new question for another time - what language was Arturo speaking? He shifted his stance once again, scooting himself a bit closer just to close a gap. The thought of having a tight knit family to count on sounded perfect, but he wasn't sure about the whole keeping to themselves thing. Cam loved his freedom, the freedom to roam and make his own choices. He knew that he couldn't have it all, but he did worry pledging himself to these wolves might cut back on his explorations.

Arturo continued on, about the way the pack functioned and it's rules, and how he was welcome to join. The last comment about the result always being consistent put the boy at a bit of unrest. It wasn't that he thought he would betray them, especially if he grew close to them. But it was a little nerve racking to know that the punishment would be severe. His brows were knitted as he contemplated all the information he'd just heard, thinking about his options. Finally he decided on what to say.

If I did join your ranks, and I'll let you know now I am interested, but if I did join you, what would be my role? I'm guessing I have to contribute to the pack, is there anything in particular you're looking for? Also, roaming wise - how strict are you? I do like to travel, I'm actually hoping to be a scout. He said the last part with a smile, proud to share his life goals with the older male. He had tried his best to sound professional, like an adult, but of course he was still practically a kid. His voice still cracked sometimes even, but he tried his best. He could only hope that Arturo would be willing to work with him, and perhaps he would join the Teaghlaigh.

Sorry long rambly post c:
Messages In This Thread
plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 07:45 AM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 06, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 06, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 07, 2016, 01:36 PM