Golden Glade Sparks
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
OOC: Sorry about the wait! It's been a busy week >_<

The brown and grey male followed the two females, Eden and her sister, Alyssum. Amber eyes watching them both as they ventured in front of him to the border of the Royal Fire court pack lands, his bushy tail swaying behind him somewhat nervously for it had been a very long time since Sylvas had considered joining a family again.

Coming to a halt, the brute's head turned in the direction of Eden, eyes shimmering in the dense light that surrounded them as she knocked her head back and gave out a melodic call to the pack wolves. The brute's body tensed in slight anticipation as he remained standing and watching, awaiting for a meeting with one of the wolves that called this terrain their homelands.

It wasn't long till they were met by a sandy coloured male with a black marking across his face, almost seeming as if he were wearing black masquerade mask. As the other male approached, Sylvas lowered his head and ears respectfully, allowing his tail to hung low behind him as he listened to the exchange in words between Eden and this male, her sister's voice soon sounding over the silence as she said her part. They had skills; something Sylvas hadn't really evolved since being a lone. Though there had been many times he'd journeyed around the lands taking each place he had ventured to and that one time he guarded over a pack pup he'd come across in a darkened forest and took her back to her family. Maybe, just maybe he could pursue being a caregiver, or even a journeyman to survey the surrounding lands for the pack? Each was a possibility.

Sylvas remained silent as each had their word, amber eyes peering around as he noted an approaching figure in the distance. When the female arrive, the brute gave his head another low nod like he had the male, ears twitching some as he listened to the exchange of words. Feeling eyes on him, the male cleared his throat some as he peered to the ground as he spoke, ”I haven't a definite skill to bring to the pack, but I am willing to learn if given the chance.” he paused, eyes peering upward slowly as he looked to both the male and female pack wolves, ”I've looked after lost pups that weren't my own and returned them to their families on my travels.” he cleared his throat once more, nerves beginning to wash over him, ”I've journeyed many lands as a loner too.. “ he inhaled, ”Whatever you need, I'm willing to learn to be of better use.” the lone wolf dipped his head to them both once more, his heart pounding in his chest some as he waited quietly.
Messages In This Thread
Sparks - by RIP Eden - October 05, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alyssum - October 05, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alder - October 05, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Sparks - by RIP Eden - October 05, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alyssum - October 05, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Sparks - by Freya - October 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Sparks - by Sylvas Streiter - October 07, 2016, 04:01 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alder - October 07, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Sparks - by RIP Eden - October 07, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Sparks - by Alyssum - October 07, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Sparks - by Freya - October 07, 2016, 08:26 PM